What does it means " Objects not 'equippable' " ?

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 097.
Note: Core 097 is no longer officially supported.

Moderator: POL Developer

Gnafu
Grandmaster Poster

What does it means " Objects not 'equippable' " ?

Post by Gnafu »

When starting the server i get this messages:

Code: Select all

[..cut..]
  data/pcequip.txt:.Item 0x75d52324 is supposed to be equipped on Character 0xea2, but is not 'equippable' on that character.
I'm so cool, I put it in the character's backpack!
.....Item 0x75d52325 is supposed to be equipped on Character 0x610b30, but is not 'equippable' on that character.
..Item 0x75d52326 is supposed to be equipped on Character 0x240da, but is not 'equippable' on that character.
.....Item 0x75d52382 is supposed to be equipped on Character 0x4c1b4, but is not 'equippable' on that character.
.Item 0x75d52383 is supposed to be equipped on Character 0x655feb, but is not 'equippable' on that character.
..........Item 0x75d52384 is supposed to be equipped on Character 0x6a811e, but is not 'equippable' on that character.
[..cut..]
Theese objects are simple robes with objtype 0x1f03 and when the game is running they are regularly weareable.

The tiles.cfg entry for the 'robe' is:

tile 0x1f03
{
    Desc robe
    UoFlags 0x00404002
    Layer 22
    Height 1
    Weight 3
    Movable 1
    Equippable 1
    DescPrependA 1
}
The itemdesc entry for 0x1f03 is:

Armor 0x1F03
{
	Name		Robe
	Desc		Robe
	AR		4
	Coverage	Body
	Coverage	Legs/feet
	Coverage	Arms
	VendorSellsFor	38
	VendorBuysFor	1
	maxhp		50
	equipscript	::skilladvancerequip
	unequipscript	::skilladvancerunequip
	DestroyScript	::maindestroy
	Weight 10
}
And the messages comes up even if i change all the equipscripts in "return 1" to make everything wearable to everyone.

What's wrong with it ??
What does it means that the "Item is supposed to be equipped on Character, but is not 'equippable' on that character." ???

Thank in advance
dkpat
Apprentice Poster

Post by dkpat »

i get that all the time. I'm not sure exactly how to solve it but the easiest way is to get rid of the item. got to your pcequip.txt file in the data folder, find that specific item mentioned, and delete it from that list.