Invisible Banker

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 095. Note: Core 095 is no longer officially supported.

Moderator: POL Developer

Archangel
New User

Invisible Banker

Post by Archangel »

I am sure this has already been brought up, but when I create a banker, or several other npc's, it will show there title in the corner of the screen, but no npc. Some one please help.
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

Be advised that with POL 95 and perhaps 94 as well the developers implemented vendor nodes. Vendor NPCs (and bankers) must be created using the vendor node.

Use the command .createnode to create a vendor node and then 'use' the node to create the vendors. If you create them by using the .createnpc command they are invisible and will not function properly.

See \pol\pkg\systems\merchantnodes\textcmd\ directory for all vendor node related commands.

Also be advised that guards are spawned in a similar fashion by createin a guard node (.create guardnode) and 'using' it to spawn guards.
Archangel
New User

Ohh...

Post by Archangel »

I am unable to find a list of commands, but for some reason I was able to make a banker just messing around with this. Thanks alot.