Distro Things Needed

Archive of posts related to former distro versions. Be aware that posts here do not refer to the current distro and may not work.

Moderators: POL Developer, Distro Developer

Austin
Former Developer

Distro Things Needed

Post by Austin »

Thanks to Tekproxy for finding attribute bugs, and Gha for finding brain AI bugs. I really appreciate the help. If anyone finds bugs lemme know and ill fix them and get it in. At the time only Melanius is admin of the SVN so neither Adam, Shinigami, Muad nor myself can give anyone the ability to directly help. Adam and I are considering a new SVN dealy. For now though...

I need some help
1. Magery spells. Ill be damned if I can understand how stratics describes how many of them work anyway. But someone who does or wants to learn and make the little spell scripts that work with the new magic system's spell starter would be nice.

2. AI conversions. People who are familiar with the brain AI concepts to convert the old AI scripts (so we can be rid of them forever!) to the brain AI.

3. General skills. Make them work like they do on OSI.

Im mostly handling backbone systems so people can plug things into them. My goal with the systems (brain, timed scripts, spawner, etc.) is to make them useful on any shard, OSI clone, roleplaying, pvp, etc.
Slayer130
New User

Post by Slayer130 »

Hi! I can help in developer spells although my cognitions scripts and very small, but can help on measure of power...
Sori for my English...
melanius
Neophyte Poster

Re: Distro Things Needed

Post by melanius »

Austin wrote:At the time only Melanius is admin of the SVN so neither Adam, Shinigami, Muad nor myself can give anyone the ability to directly help. Adam and I are considering a new SVN dealy.
Hehe, thanks for making me sound mean.
tekproxy
Forum Regular

Post by tekproxy »

I can also help with spells. The only reason I haven't yet is I'm waiting for the resistances to be implemented. Actually in about a week or two, I should have an entire month of vacation where I'll be alone with a computer most of the time so I could get to coding then. :)
MuadDib
Former Developer

Post by MuadDib »

Anyone wanting to help, unless mistaken, Austin has added a document to the SVN distro, giving the Coding requirements we are wanting to stick to. Such as syntax, indent, etc etc.