Getting bored now...

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 095. Note: Core 095 is no longer officially supported.

Moderator: POL Developer

Breg
New User

Getting bored now...

Post by Breg »

Okay so im bored and I want to create new items and resources custom for the players, How would I go about creating a custom bone parsay? I know I need to do something with the statics from a certain point to and endpoint.. Any that could help me out with a "dummies" guide would be awesome or a link to somewhere on the forum where it fully explains it. I would also like to know what are the parameters for the custom statics so I can atleast make the item .createable so I know its there then I can do the rest my self adding color and mods to them after the crafting process in the skills pkg.

Peace.
CWO
POL Expert

Re: Getting bored now...

Post by CWO »

These are not statics at all. Creating a custom item is just putting another entry into an itemdesc.cfg. All of the parameters available are contained here http://docs.polserver.com/pol095/config ... emdesc.cfg

Basic things you would probably want for a custom bone:

Code: Select all

Item (insert unused objtype number here)
{
     Name     (insert .create name here)
     Graphic   (insert UO item graphic number here)
     Desc      (insert the name of the item when you click on it here)
     Color      (color number if you want it here)
}
That's a start... read the rest of the parameters available to the item in the link...