Topping off stacks of items.

Archive of the older Feature Request Forum Posts

Moderator: POL Developer

Yukiko
Distro Developer

Topping off stacks of items.

Post by Yukiko »

Ya know it would really be neat if the internal core "add to stack" function would cap off a stack at 60,000 and create a new stack with the remaining amount when there is an overflow in adding items to a stack. I.E. adding 9 coins to a stack of 59,999 would make the 59k stack 60,000 and create a new stack of 8 coins.
runtest
Grandmaster Poster

Post by runtest »

Couldn't you do that script side? Just asking.
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

Yeah could do it in the oninsert script for containers but I am not sure about items on the floor of a house. But I think it'd be quicker if the core handled it.
runtest
Grandmaster Poster

Post by runtest »

Ah I see, now that I think of it that would be harder to do and it would be fater the other way around. I feel alot of bugs coming out of that somehow. Could one of the devs tell us how hard that acctually would be because I think that is more client side than anything.
Madman
POL Developer

Post by Madman »

If anything, we might be able to make the stack being added to cap off at 60k, and then give you back the old stack minus whatever got added. That way the core isn't actually creating any new items. I'll add it to the list, though it'll be relatively low priority. :)