2007-03-30 POL 097 Win32 RC2.1 - Coregina

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 097.
Note: Core 097 is no longer officially supported.

Moderator: POL Developer

MuadDib
Former Developer

2007-03-30 POL 097 Win32 RC2.1 - Coregina

Post by MuadDib »

RC = Release Candidate

Code: Select all

1-15 MuadDib
        Fixed : PrintTextAboveCL() now checks for object instead of mobile class
                being passed to it. 
      Changed : Default of uc_text in cliloc.em. Just smack me.

1-3 MuadDib
        Added : Packets that are pre-character selection will now report a struct to
                a packethook with the member "ip". So far this is the only member in
                the struct. Future members might be added, but don't hold me to it.
                Account references at this time, cannot be added.

and core-changes from Pol096.6:

Code: Select all

-- POL096.6 --
3-30 MuadDib
        Notes : Due to questions involving this, here is a partial list of things passable
                through the override of CreateNPCFromTemplate that use different names:
                Common Properties:
                    TRUEOBJTYPE
                    TRUECOLOR
                    TITLEPREFIX
                    TITLESUFFIX
                    TITLEGUILD
                    TITLERACE
                These should work also from the override you usually use. Noting these
                due to being named differently than what you usually use and see.                    

3-29 MuadDib
        Added : 0x3e98 (Swamp Dragon) added to uoconvert.cfg.

1-9 MuadDib
        Fixed : Status Flag checks totally rewritten. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! They are now
                dependant on the UOExpansion Setting for accounts! Older (2.x) clients 
                did not use the CanAlterPaperdoll flag, and used 0x40 for the warmode,
                and so on. LBR era, introduced the CanAlterPaperdoll (or around there).
                AOS+ clients use even more different, using 0x1 for warmode! Paperdolls
                seem to only use the warmode, unlike all other resources say. 

1-6 MuadDib
        Fixed : Height checks when walking down items with gradual flag (such as ladders
                ands steps).

1-4 MuadDib
        Fixed : Status flag in paperdoll packet.

Win download : http://releases.polserver.com/index.php ... indows/097
mr bubbles
Grandmaster Poster

Post by mr bubbles »

coolness. ill install now :)
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

Thanks Maud and Shini.
OldnGrey
POL Expert

Post by OldnGrey »

Can you please explain what you mean by:
Fixed : Status Flag checks totally rewritten. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! They are now dependant on the UOExpansion Setting for accounts! Older (2.x) clients did not use the CanAlterPaperdoll flag, and used 0x40 for the warmode, and so on. LBR era, introduced the CanAlterPaperdoll (or around there). AOS+ clients use even more different, using 0x1 for warmode! Paperdolls seem to only use the warmode, unlike all other resources say.
Does it mean I have to start using .set_uo_expansion to keep things working the way they did on the last release?
Last edited by OldnGrey on Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldnGrey
POL Expert

Post by OldnGrey »

Did the character height get changed from 16 back to 9, just like it was a few releases ago?
Sorry, I get confused easily.
Fixed : Height checks when walking down items with gradual flag (such as ladders ands steps).
I just don't understand this.
mr bubbles
Grandmaster Poster

Post by mr bubbles »

yah im wondering about this too :P
MuadDib
Former Developer

Post by MuadDib »

It means, they work as intended (correct flag based on expansion). Should require no changes on your end.

Far as height, yes, it should be fixed for those instances again.
CrazyMan
Expert Poster

Post by CrazyMan »

bug with ladders on 097RC2.1 - is fixed?
When be a FreeBSD version?
Aux bugs on freeBSD?
OldnGrey
POL Expert

Post by OldnGrey »

MaudDib:

Bump. Can you please expalain what you mean by this. I'm afraid I don't understand the implications in my scripts.
Fixed : Status Flag checks totally rewritten. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! They are now dependant on the UOExpansion Setting for accounts! Older (2.x) clients did not use the CanAlterPaperdoll flag, and used 0x40 for the warmode, and so on. LBR era, introduced the CanAlterPaperdoll (or around there). AOS+ clients use even more different, using 0x1 for warmode! Paperdolls seem to only use the warmode, unlike all other resources say.

And incidently, pol097rc2.1 seems to be humming along nicely. Thanks for this release.
MuadDib
Former Developer

Post by MuadDib »

OldnGrey wrote:MaudDib:
Bump. Can you please expalain what you mean by this. I'm afraid I don't understand the implications in my scripts.
MuadDib wrote:It means, they work as intended (correct flag based on expansion). Should require no changes on your end.
FreeSoul
Master Poster

Post by FreeSoul »

when will be linux release?
MuadDib
Former Developer

Post by MuadDib »

Very Soon.......

The actual RC3 is coming soon, just so you know :)