Uofiddler problem

If your problem is with a specific version of the distro or core, look below. If you are unsure, this is your place.
Azeroth66
New User

Uofiddler problem

Post by Azeroth66 »

Hi guyz !

In UoFiddler i try to add a new BOW as a custom item but i had trouble with the gump on the papperdoll, i will show you all the step i take, if you can told me my mistake, that could be appreciated !!

1) Created the item and injecting the backpack gump:
Item decimal = 16368

2) Added the Papperdoll gump in male deciaml:
Papperdoll gump deciaml = 51232

3) Created the tiledata with 3 good layers
Animation = 649 (standard bow)

4) Modif my body.def
# CUSTOM ITEM
1232 {649} 0

5) Saved all these and patching, then boot my local server, then start my client

PROBLEM: I can create the item (FINE), Gump in my backpack (FINE), Standard Bow anim on the char (FINE) BUT in the papperdoll its a standard bow instead of the special bow gump i injected ...

Its seem like the nowhere the item is linked correctly with the papperdoll gump ...

Any idea guys ?

Thnx a lot !!

Peter
Turley
POL Developer

Re: Uofiddler problem

Post by Turley »

If I remember correctly you need to link the object to the gump art via gump.def.
Check out the "Dress" tab in uofiddler, or the sources of it.
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Re: Uofiddler problem

Post by Yukiko »

Are you adding your custom bow to an empty place in art.mul and gumpart.mul? If you are, did you set the animation to show a standard bow gump in tiledata.mul? If so then that might be your problem. You need to set the animation to your bow's gump location. Try setting the animation to 1,232 (51,232 - 50,000) and see if that works.