I updated the eScript.properties file for SciTe.

This is where you can post about tools related specifically to the POL Server itself

Moderator: POL Developer

Yukiko
Distro Developer

I updated the eScript.properties file for SciTe.

Post by Yukiko »

This is a work in progress. I'm going through corechanges.txt and adding to the eScript file for SciTe. This is pretty much back to 01-15-2010. I have to go back and reread the core changes though because I probably missed some new constants. While I'm doing this I am also adding the new settings in the various config files to so it's tedious and slow work.
;)

Anyway, here's the current file. A note here about the skills defined in the file; On my shard I changed some of the skill names of a few skills so take a look at the file because I can't remember if I left the original skills in and added mine in addition or removed them. Sorry for that. I will make sure to check and add in the originals if I removed them when I update it in the future. I think all the "newer" skills are in like Chivalry and Focus.

Here's the zip.
escript.zip
(10.49 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
P.S. I added the privileges in as well.
Last edited by Yukiko on Fri May 12, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Re: I updated the eScript.properties file for SciTe.

Post by Yukiko »

If you downloaded the file please re-download it. There was a syntax error in the first one that disabled some members from being highlighted. Apparently SciTe can abide a blank line in list. :P