zuluhotel.it

Scripts for an entire shard, alternatives to the distro made by other users

Moderator: POL Developer

Abraham
New User

zuluhotel.it

Post by Abraham »

Hello. Does anyone know where else you can find the scripts and the client of this server ? I tried to contact with Xeno, his e-mail does not work. Also gaming website does not work. Here at a forum last visit : Jan 28 , 2016 3:10 pm. Maybe someone knows , he is lecturing in the open access scripts and the client . I really liked his game server and the client . Thank you :grouphug:
bodom
Former Developer

Re: zuluhotel.it

Post by bodom »

Hi,

he does write here sometimes. I bet he will read this post soon or later ;)
Abraham
New User

Post by Abraham »

bodom wrote:Hi,

he does write here sometimes. I bet he will read this post soon or later ;)

Hello. Well , I will hope that he will respond . :blush:
Thank you
Xeno
New User

Post by Xeno »

Abraham wrote:Hello. Does anyone know where else you can find the scripts and the client of this server ? I tried to contact with Xeno, his e-mail does not work. Also gaming website does not work. Here at a forum last visit : Jan 28 , 2016 3:10 pm. Maybe someone knows , he is lecturing in the open access scripts and the client . I really liked his game server and the client . Thank you :grouphug:
Hi Abraham, I 'm glad you appreciate our work. At the moment server scripts aren't in sharing, sorry. We hope to return online soon. About the client what did you want to know?

Cheers,

Xeno
Abraham
New User

Post by Abraham »

Xeno wrote:
Abraham wrote:Hello. Does anyone know where else you can find the scripts and the client of this server ? I tried to contact with Xeno, his e-mail does not work. Also gaming website does not work. Here at a forum last visit : Jan 28 , 2016 3:10 pm. Maybe someone knows , he is lecturing in the open access scripts and the client . I really liked his game server and the client . Thank you :grouphug:
Hi Abraham, I 'm glad you appreciate our work. At the moment server scripts aren't in sharing, sorry. We hope to return online soon. About the client what did you want to know?

Cheers,

Xeno

Hello. Thanks for answering. I do it all the time , every day , check this topic :) I thought you were already closed , no information is long time . Then I will wait for your server . Sorry for my English, is not my first lenguage and sometimes use google translate. About client - just where i can download it?
I wish you success
*Edwards
Forum Regular

Post by *Edwards »

You should go open source my friend ;)
Abraham
New User

Post by Abraham »

Hi all. Xeno, is there any fresh news about the server?:)