Is anyone planning a tutorial for UOFiddler?

This is where you can discuss UOFiddler, by Turley.

Moderator: POL Developer

Apocalypse
New User

Is anyone planning a tutorial for UOFiddler?

Post by Apocalypse »

I feel like other MUL editors and i are in need of answers for this program and we cant find answers anywhere. Im tired of my posts going unnoticed. I am requesting an in depth tutorial be made for this program. I dont need to know anymore about body.def or use of .VD files or any of that non scense. Know it. Its said repeatedly over and over in scattered words in posts all over the place. I want something solid. Im talking about. How EXACTLY to import bmps, gifs and images one by one into UOFiddler to make your animation from scratch. I wanna know how and why i need to line up my custom equiptable and ride animations and where exactly i need to line them up to to fit the in game character, i wanna know why when i import an animated give from Unlead (which UOFiddler was made to import) why the background from my picture is still in the animation edit window? Is there a color UOFiddler recognizes as a transparent color for a background? I wanna know the detail things. The things that havent been asked yet or if they have been asked, never replied to. Im pulling my freakin hair out over here!! :x
Turley
POL Developer

Re: Is anyone planning a tutorial for UOFiddler?

Post by Turley »

Gifs/tiffs support transparency and so does fiddler. For oldschool bmps use true black or true white.
Apocalypse
New User

Re: Is anyone planning a tutorial for UOFiddler?

Post by Apocalypse »

Thats the wierd thing, i used true black as my background color because i remember Michealangelo or anim edit used to use true black as a transparent back in the day. Ill try it again.