Discussion about the development of POL's official distribution scripts.
Moderators: POL Developer, Distro Developer
- Grandmaster Poster
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:12 am
As mentioned in previous threads we've setup a new repository which will but just for the active distro only.
This is polserver/distro
, The old repository will be renamed and will be kept for historical purposes only.
The new repository will likely contain 2 branches but only 1 is available at the moment.
The branches will be
- Master - For the current release core(at the moment 0.99 despite it still technically being development)
- Dev - For the development release core(in the future this will be for 1.00)
If you wish to help with development for this project our recommendation will be to fork the repository into your own github, and then send your pull requests from there.
In future i will write a guide for how to do this but for now if you're unsure please don't hesitate to ask here or on Discord.
- Distro Developer
- Posts: 2309
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:41 pm
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
I would tell you a UDP joke but you might not get it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest