Both the "Distro" and the Distro_Alt will have the new ridables added by tomorrow.

Discussion about the development of POL's official distribution scripts.

Moderators: POL Developer, Distro Developer

Yukiko
Distro Developer

Both the "Distro" and the Distro_Alt will have the new ridables added by tomorrow.

Post by Yukiko »

The Distro_Alt has been updated as of now.

My son, who has been working on a highly modified version of the "Distro" (Edwards's) will be getting me the files to commit tonight.

This will bring them current with the UO Time of Legends expansion, as far as rideables are concerned.

Note: Not all of the sounds are accurate. This is due to UO Fiddler not having them in the list or maybe OSI uses the same sounds from other listed sounds for some of the new beasts. Also, I have not yet added the OSI values for stats, skills, attack damage, resistances etcetera. Hopefully, if I don't get distracted too much, I will be able to get that done in a timely manner.

Cheers!
:)
Pumpkins
Apprentice Poster

Re: Both the "Distro" and the Distro_Alt will have the new ridables added by tomorrow.

Post by Pumpkins »

Hey Yukoko.

Nice news!
Do you know when are you going to upload it to Edwards/Pol distro?

Thank you. ;)
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Re: Both the "Distro" and the Distro_Alt will have the new ridables added by tomorrow.

Post by Yukiko »

The Edwards "Distro" has been updated finally. Sorry for the delay.

All of the mounts are in but we had some minor issues. No showstoppers but stuff like sounds not being available for some; stuff like that.

Read mount_changes.txt in the root folder for some known issues, information, and instructions.

Have fun!
boberski
Grandmaster Poster

Post by boberski »

Small error my friend :)

Code: Select all

EScript Compiler v1.12
Copyright (C) 1993-2016 Eric N. Swanson

Error in package mounts (/home/ancaria/099-official/pkg/items/mounts/):
        Package by same name already found in mounts (/home/ancaria/099-official/pkg/mounts/)
Execution aborted due to: Duplicate package found
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

I will inform my son. He's the one who added the Edwards mounts data. He'll probably fix it when he gets home from work in a few hours. Sorry about the error.
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

I spoke to my son. He had me check to make sure he had put the mounts in the "items" directory. It was in the wrong place so I put it where it should be. His update replaces the old mounts package. The repo has been updated. POL shouldn't complain now.
boberski
Grandmaster Poster

Post by boberski »

Now works like a charm :) TestStard updated :)