Post your Custom Scripts or Packages.

Moderator: POL Developer

Yoda
New User

pol 93 + ZHI-CA-AD scripts

Post by Yoda »

Hello guys
i come from italy

i don't know who played on zhi from 99 to 2002, but i was looking for those scripts and it is very hard. zhi scripts are similar to "algalord's dream" and zh advanced and canada: the caractheristics are, 6 lvl protection poisoned weapon lvl 6, all protection about gems (radiant ds et), logs ingot hides etc, power player. i didn't find anything about that correct without bugs. i have found this forum so i posted here. i am asking your suggestion and why not if u have those scripts + pol 93 ( obviusly without bugs or errors, anyway is quite impossible, but i try!)

thank u
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

There have been several ZH scripsets posted on the forums here. Try the search feature and see if what's here is what ya want.
Yoda
New User

Post by Yoda »

they didn't work, miss some files
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

You'd be better off just grabbing the converted POL 0.95 --> 0.97 Distro or the new 0.97 Distro and converting the scripts you like from Zulu to the current POL rather than using the buggy interim POL 0.93 version.
Yoda
New User

Post by Yoda »

old zhs script arent' compatible to 97?
CWO
POL Expert

Post by CWO »

They're not compatible as is. You'd actually have to go through the core-changes.txt and all of the scripts and convert them to the POL097 way. One big difference is the new modules that came from splitting up uo.em. Namely, attributes, guilds, storage, and vitals.

Its strange to see 093 scriptsets even existing since 093 was never meant to run any shards. It was only supposed to be a bridge between the main releases of the last 092 and the first 094 versions.
Kieeps
New User

Post by Kieeps »

I started to do this once...it was way more work the i thought... i kept on starting the server and corrected error after error...ended up actually BEING able to start the server but ingame i noticed that no ZH scripts seemd to be loaded... it was weird...and i kinda threw away the entire project. please tell me if someone more skileld here wanna give it a try :) there is a new ZHS shard up now (won't advertise a link since i havn't read the rules here about it) but i'm not sure what core they are using. it seems really stable though.

Anyone here played/play on any ZH shard?