Please help me

Get Help on scripting in POL with configurations, config setups, script trouble shooting, etc.

Moderator: POL Developer

Trike
Journeyman Poster

Please help me

Post by Trike »

Good afternoon, I really dream to recreate the seraer of our Odessa New Dream World, could you please give me some scripts? I need a class system and warrior ranger bard thief mage magician crafter, skill book .skill team issuing skill plate
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Re: Please help me

Post by Yukiko »

First, any scripts you find here on the POL forums will probably need to be modified to work like Odessa New Dream World. I do not think those scripts have ever been released publicly.

Second, if you look under the Complete Worlds forum you might find a set of shard scripts that are similar to the world you are familiar with. Many shards use commonly available scripts.

Third, if you need help programming your scripts, please post questions here.
Trike
Journeyman Poster

Post by Trike »

Dear scripters, I need to write a couple of systems to recreate the world of my dreams, what is in the ready-made worlds on the forum is not suitable not one I can describe what is needed who can help please unsubscribe in private messages
Harley
Forum Regular

Post by Harley »

You want to make a similar bicycle, but it was already done!
http://zuluhotel.net.ua/

You can join to our team, send msg to 777 at https://discord.gg/6fZcXy4
Trike
Journeyman Poster

Post by Trike »

this is not done right and not to the end
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

Almost every person who has started their own POL server started with a set of scripts and built their server by scripting the features they wanted. For example, I started years ago with an early version of the Classic Distro. Some people have used the World of Dreams scripts and some have used versions of the Zulu Hotel scripts. But almost all of the people who started their own servers had to learn to program in eScript and customize the scripts they used to begin creating their world.

You probably will not find anyone to write your scripts for you unless you are able to pay for their work and even then perhaps not. Most POL users are busy working on their own servers to dedicate time to writing scripts for someone else.