[not-a-bug] Item do not stack and Item HP bonus decreases real life

Skinny
Expert Poster

[not-a-bug] Item do not stack and Item HP bonus decreases real life

Post by Skinny »

Hi.

I was using the Commit bfd4b3c of May 06, 2015.
So, I updated the POL version to fe41d6a September 06, 2015.

And now, same items type (with stack size > 1) do not stackable each other, randomly.

Also, when the player are using a item with life bonus (Example: jewelry +5 HP) and this item breaking (item destroyed), the REAL life player decreases (becomes 95 HP) and only go back to normal when restart the POL.

Thanks for any help.
Regards,
Skinny.
bodom
Former Developer

Re: Item do not stack and Item HP bonus decreases real life

Post by bodom »

Skinny wrote:And now, same items type (with stack size > 1) do not stackable each other, randomly.
The only mod occurred between that time-frame that could have affected stacking looks like to be the insurance mod I've made. Are you using it?

If not, are you sure that the CProps are the same on both stacks you are trying to merge together?
Skinny wrote: Also, when the player are using a item with life bonus (Example: jewelry +5 HP) and this item breaking (item destroyed), the REAL life player decreases (becomes 95 HP) and only go back to normal when restart the POL.
This looks like to be a problem in scripts, not the core. Are you sure it wasn't the same even before you upgraded the core?
Skinny
Expert Poster

Re: Item do not stack and Item HP bonus decreases real life

Post by Skinny »

bodom wrote:
Skinny wrote:And now, same items type (with stack size > 1) do not stackable each other, randomly.
The only mod occurred between that time-frame that could have affected stacking looks like to be the insurance mod I've made. Are you using it?

If not, are you sure that the CProps are the same on both stacks you are trying to merge together?
Skinny wrote: Also, when the player are using a item with life bonus (Example: jewelry +5 HP) and this item breaking (item destroyed), the REAL life player decreases (becomes 95 HP) and only go back to normal when restart the POL.
This looks like to be a problem in scripts, not the core. Are you sure it wasn't the same even before you upgraded the core?
Thanks, bodom! The problem was the CProps differents. I just delete some CProps, leaving the CProps that are in the same on both stacks and work it.

Thanks, again! The problem about life bonus was a problem in script. I fixed!