Distro 100

Here you can post threads on the development of the current release of the core (100)

Moderator: POL Developer

Trike
Journeyman Poster

Distro 100

Post by Trike »

Who can throw off the core of 100 distro debugged what is ready is a horror)
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Re: Distro 100

Post by Yukiko »

Are you speaking of the Distro or the Core?

If you are referring to the Distro then this is not the correct forum..

The Distro is the collection of programmes written in eScript that emulate UO. There are currently 2 Distros, the Classic Distro, which provides a more traditional UO player experience with customized crafting gumps for the various crafting skills, and the Modern Distro, which has a unified gump for all crafting skills. The Modern Distro is still not ready for use on a live server. I recommend using the Classic Distro at this time. https://github.com/polserver/ClassicDistro

You can post questions about the Distro in the Official POL Distribution (Distro) forum.

The Core is the POL executable the runs the compiled eScript programmes.

This is the correct forum for questions about the Core.

When posting questions please be specific. Generic questions such as "How do I fix problems with the Core?" are too vague because we do not know what problems you are talking about.
Trike
Journeyman Poster

Post by Trike »

Classical Distro nepoyma why compiles 700 scripts and all with errors
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

You will have to post a few of the errors that eCompile is printing to the screen. Please post the errors in Official POL Distribution (Distro under Distro Bug Reports forum.
Trike
Journeyman Poster

Post by Trike »

I already took the 2017 distro for fixing errors, and in the classic distro, the lines in the files are not convenient
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

Then you have made your choice. I need to inform you that the Fantasia scripts are no longer supported by the POL Developers. The reason they are no longer supported is because they were never completed and do not function correctly. We, the POL Developers, were negligent and did not test them before accepting them as a Distro.

You can still post for help with the Fantasia shard IN THE PROPER FORUM, Scripting Help and, hopefully, the community will be able to help you.
Trike
Journeyman Poster

Post by Trike »

can you advise me the finished world with the classical class system? 6th lvl maximum
what do you say for Zulu hotel First Age?