!!IMPORTANT!! Core update 2019/07/12

Here you can post threads on the development of the current release of the core (100)

Moderator: POL Developer

DevGIB
Grandmaster Poster

!!IMPORTANT!! Core update 2019/07/12

Post by DevGIB »

Just a quick post to notify the community about a recent release in Yukiko's absence i wanted to get the message out ASAP.

Recent core update fixes a fairly major issue with AOS properties introduced in commit 7c62743 dated 2019/06/17.

If you are using any of the releases since this commit its HIGHLY recommended that you update to this revision.

The issue lies with servers which don't have any AOS props set will fix AOS props being applied to items which shouldn't.
The issue is with the initalization of items not receiving a default value of 0 as so a random number from memory is applied.

Less important in this patch is a fix for mobiles not being cleared from a client when the client is switched to a shadow realm but stays on the same screen coords.

As i don't know how Yukiko normally does the core updates and stores them on the POL server you can access a windows build directly from appveyor at the link below.

https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/a ... 12-bin.zip
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Re: !!IMPORTANT!! Core update 2019/07/12

Post by Yukiko »

Thank you DevGiB.
I will get to it eventually.
Odd that we never noticed the AoS props issue. Then again my testing was not very extensive.