A new Core build is up for 2019-06-19.

Here you can post threads on the development of the current release of the core (100)

Moderator: POL Developer

Yukiko
Distro Developer

A new Core build is up for 2019-06-19.

Post by Yukiko »

I recycled the post from 2 days ago. This is the latest latest release of the POL Core 100 beta is out and it has some great new features, especially the noninvasive AoS properties and improvements to the Quest Arrow function. Take a trip over to the Downloads page and grab your copy while supplies last.

From the core-changes.txt:

Code: Select all

-- POL100 --
06-18-2018 DevGIB:
  Changed: Fixed SendQuestArrow() function to use arrow id's rather than an actual object reference. This allows for multiple arrows to be sent to the client and cancelled individually by storing them in a cprop to be recalled later.
           When sending SendQuestArrow() the function will return the arrows id for further processing.
06-17-2018 DevGIB:
  Changed: Fixed default for OS::Start_Skill_Script on script_name attribute to be string like required.
06-17-2018 DevGIB:
  Added:   Support for LowerReagentCost, SpellDamageIncrease, FasterCasting, FasterCastRecovery, DefenceIncrease, DefenceIncreaseCap, LowerManaCost, Hitchance, 
           Luck, FireResistCap, ColdResistCap, EnergyResistCap, PhysicalResistCap, and PoisonResistCap and their subsequent mods to UObject as dynaprops.
  Changed: Elevated Luck to UObject and added related LuckMod.
  Added:   Support for new prop changes to the status bar packet.
  Added:   Resistances will now be limited to caps by core, unless caps aren't set or are 0.
  Added:   CoreIgnoresDefenceCaps to servspecopt.cfg which defaults to 0. If set to 1 core will not calculate resistances and defence increase limits set on the mobile.
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Re: A new Core build is up for 2019-06-19.

Post by Yukiko »

This reply is to refresh this thread because there was a Core update yesterday and I figured I'd just recycle the post from a couple of days ago. You see? I am an environmental Conservative. I recycle. :D