Willing to learn

Tell us who you are, share your projects, show us something amazing
Kilra Yan
New User

Willing to learn

Post by Kilra Yan »

Hi everyone,
I am 31 years and I know Ultima Online since the times of it's notoriety. I am one of the "old" players which my first ultima shard was named NGI, I think the first italian shard (long ago before even uodreams)

Lately playing many rpg games I came to the point that this was one of the most complete best in-depth mmorpg since years.

In particular it's much deep and care about every realistic aspects for a online game, which could be furtherly improved.

I really own a lot of ideas and tricks to make a really enjoyable shard and I am willing to learn how to do it or help to make it as I have seen this is the most flexible emulator.

But I cant do all alone: I have few programming basis but not a owning enough notoriety anylonger for running a fixed server.

I am available for whoever wish share with me some ideas about developing his own already running shard and maybe in needs of a little entertainment "boost" for it.
bodom
Former Developer

Re: Willing to learn

Post by bodom »

Hi,

welcome to POLServer forums.

I am actually the only developer for a small new-reborn Italian shard.

We have a strict policy about not giving too much room to new ideas, so this is probably not the right shard for you. Anyway, I would like to have a chat with you :)

If you like to, feel free to send me a message on Facebook: I've just sent you a PM with a link to my private profile.

Cheers