New Function Request

Bug reports and feature requests. New features can only be added to the current development version. Bug-fixes may be back-ported.

Current release: 099 / Current development: 100
ThisIsMe
Distro Developer

New Function Request

Post by ThisIsMe »

So I was looking at a command, iteminfo but I know the info command works similar to this as well.

Right now with iteminfo on the modern distro and consequently the one used in a number of other shards and consequently the version of this command I just adopted for Pangaea, the command reads from a config file that lists item classes, in each item class entry is listed members to display within the gump for iteminfo (as well as the info command).

I had the idea that it would be nice to have a core function that returns all the members a obj class has in an array, in this way a scripter can then just call this function and display the members in a gump and their values easier without having to manually make their own lists.

Hopefully this example will better explain what I mean:
GetClassMemberList( "Map" ) would return { "editable", "facetid", "gumpheight", "gumpwidth", "xeast", "xwest", "ynorth", "ysouth" }

I hope this is something doable and makes sense it as it would be extremely helpful.

Do not care about the name of the function just pulled out a name from thin air as an example.