I started some days ago to upgrade my own server and UO files to new expansion.
Today I converted Britannia realm, multies, landtiles & tiles files with:
At uoclient.cfg# MaxTileID: accepted values are
# For clients older than Stygian Abyss Expansion <0x3FFF>
# For Stygian Abyss Clients <0x7FFF>
# For High Seas Adventures clients <0xFFFF>
# Default <0x3FFF>
# Can be any value between 0x20000 and 0xFFFFFFFF Default is 0xFFFFFFFF
And used new client 220.127.116.11 for my server.Listener None
Every thing were ok. I entered the game, used items and etc.
But! There are one problem (like I founded it) with houses and boats! I'm very need your help! It's only happened when I use my new tiledata.mul file with full SA and HS expansions.
When I tried to use old tiledata.mul only to MaxTileID=0x7FFF at pol.cfg - all were right.
With best regards!