Player's Name, Guild's Name and Items always in Uppercase (ucwords)

Bug reports and feature requests. New features can only be added to the current development version. Bug-fixes may be back-ported.

Current release: 099 / Current development: 100
Skinny
Expert Poster

Player's Name, Guild's Name and Items always in Uppercase (ucwords)

Post by Skinny »

Hi.

I've trying to set some names (Player's Name, Guild's Name and Items description) to lower.

For example:
A Guild Name is showing this: "Calangos Do Nordeste"
But, I want to show like that: "Calangos do Nordeste"

See that I want some prepositions and pronouns in midsentence become lowercase (Like "da", "de", "di", "do", "du").

Another example to items:

A item ticket stable is now showing like that: "Um Ticket De Um Animal De Nome: Vaca"
But, I want like that: "Um Ticket de um Animal de Nome: Vaca".

How can i change this?
I try to set lower(string) in MegaClicoc.src but nothing changes. Every first word in string stay in Upper.
Xeno
New User

Re: Player's Name, Guild's Name and Items always in Uppercase (ucwords)

Post by Xeno »

If you don't want change your itemdesc files you should hook the single-click packet and manage by custom functions your items names.
Skinny
Expert Poster

Post by Skinny »

Xeno wrote:If you don't want change your itemdesc files you should hook the single-click packet and manage by custom functions your items names.
But regardless of whether I leave all itemdesc in tiny (lowercase), always shows the items, guild and player with the first letter of sentences in all uppercase.
Agata
Journeyman Poster

Post by Agata »

I think this is a client issue. I don't know if there is a way to change it. The packets sent have the lowercase as one expects.