Unreal Legends - New World Edition

Scripts for an entire shard, alternatives to the distro made by other users

Moderator: POL Developer

Yukiko
Distro Developer

Unreal Legends - New World Edition

Post by Yukiko »

As requested by a couple members of the "POL family" I am uploading this ZIP of Montuz version of Unreal Legends. He gives credit to various developers in the Notes.txt file in the main directory so I won't bother here except to say that these scripts were based on Zulu's work.
Attachments
UL096.zip
Unreal Legends - New World Edition released by Montuz. Based on the original work by Zulu.
(2.29 MiB) Downloaded 736 times
xcpustyle
New User

Re: Unreal Legends - New World Edition

Post by xcpustyle »

Yukiko wrote:As requested by a couple members of the "POL family" I am uploading this ZIP of Montuz version of Unreal Legends. He gives credit to various developers in the Notes.txt file in the main directory so I won't bother here except to say that these scripts were based on Zulu's work.
Thanks!
MontuZ
Forum Regular

Post by MontuZ »

Thanks, Yukiko! :)
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

You're welcome.
Always happy to help when I can.
ronco214123
New User

Post by ronco214123 »

Hello so this may sound stuiped but im pretty new ive had things run then crash on me and while i was in the armed services didnt have much time to play around after trying to get back into it and was wonder for these scripts to run right do i need to have a certain pol emulator running or anything past 96
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

According to what I remember these are POL 0.96 compatible. They should work with versions up to POL 0.98. There were some things changed in 0.99 that need to be added to them to make them compatible with POL 0.99, in particular the OnInsert script I believe. See CoreChanges.txt for info.