Map0.mul

Here you can post about UO Tools not specific to POL, but to the UO Client. This includes map editors, custom clients, mul editors (except UOFiddler, use it's forum), and so on.

Moderator: POL Developer

xblade
New User

Map0.mul

Post by xblade »

Hey Pol Community !, Ive got a question for you all , right now iam using CenterED and i cant get it to do what i wanna do . :(

Basically what i wish to do is Take away all the Items in the Houses , Due to using a Static housing in my POL shard i need them Empty , being new to Map building
Where can i be pointed to figure this out , When iam using CenterED i cant get the Roofs to bugger off and i dont believe i can get rid of them with out deleting them and i DO NOT wanna rebuild them.
Is there a way to just use a melt feature then log in as my character delete the things i dont want then Freeze all the statics i do , reason for saying this is i know Statics are part of housing too and i dont wanna get rid of them just the junk EA placed in them when building the map O_o

Any help or a point in the best Direction Would be Greatly Appreciated :)

Regards,
Xblade.

Iam using the Brittania ML Map0.mul
AsYlum
Grandmaster Poster

Re: Map0.mul

Post by AsYlum »

Well if your operation involves large area like city or big parts of map you can use Large Scale Commands from Administration menu.

Here's how can you remove furnitures and other stuff:
1. Open Large Scale Commands menu
2. From Actions list select Delete Statics
3. Add one or more area coordinates x1,y1 x2,y2
4. Drag appropriate statics IDs from left menu to the of Large Scale Commands window
5. Hit Execute. :)

For viewing inside of the houses etc you need to use Bonduaries (F7) command where you can specify max visible Z.