impassable tiles. help

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 098.

Moderator: POL Developer

Post Reply
User avatar
atreiu
Grandmaster Poster
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Russia, Moscow

impassable tiles. help

Post by atreiu » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:28 am

i am stuck. need help
POL099beta-2010-01-02 (VS.NET 2005)
some tiles is impassable to move, char cant move through this tiles. like
Image
doors too.
in landtiles.cfg this tiles have MoveLand 1 and dont have Blocking 1.
uoconvert.exe used many times =(

please help guys :(

Justae
Expert Poster
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: impassable tiles. help

Post by Justae » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:18 pm

No such issues my side, although I am running UOSA Enhanced client 4.0.8.3 (latest patch)
Which client and client version are you using ? ie, is it the UOSA Classic client (looks like it from your Pic) ?
It may be that your version MUL files which uoconvert uses to generate the realms may be buggy somehow due to client version.

Regards,
Justae.

User avatar
CWO
POL Expert
Posts: 1148
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:49 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA

Re: impassable tiles. help

Post by CWO » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Well, one thing to figure out is, is your character trying to walk through it but gets bounced back (or walking in place)? Or is your character just stopped? If your character just stops and refuses to even try to walk through it, I believe its actually in your UO install, not in POL.

User avatar
atreiu
Grandmaster Poster
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Russia, Moscow

Re: impassable tiles. help

Post by atreiu » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Justae&CWO big thanks bro
i didnt know actually reason but this solved.

i have 2 folders with uo_clients (1 of them is installed in "regedit");
in POLserver/MUL/ was .muls from folder with not installed uo_client;
in pol.cfg was path to not installed uo_client;

so i had change path in pol.cfg on istalled uo_client;
copy .muls from installed uo_client to POLserver/MUL/;
run uoconvert.exe;

prob solvd.

Post Reply