Looking for a scriptor.

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 098.

Moderator: POL Developer

Lotho
New User

Looking for a scriptor.

Post by Lotho »

We are looking for a scriptor to help establish a new shard. The scriptor in mind can either just help with the opening of the shard, getting everything set up right, or they can stay after opening as a GM and scriptor, and continue to assist with the shard.

If any one wants the position please PM me.
atreiu
Grandmaster Poster

Re: Looking for a scriptor.

Post by atreiu »

man, try to enlarge your abilities and try to learn scripting.
this is not difficult.
Joram
New User

Post by Joram »

For all you know is he is looking for someone to help him along with scripting.
As it would be nice to have a onsite scripter to help since pol seems to be dieing.
I for one am tring to learn scripting to try and keep the pol community from dieing.
And having someone to help give me the basics would help.
If more pol members had the attitude that u have Atreiu then the pol community will die.
Everyone needs a helping hand.
Lotho keep it up we are behind u not all are closed like some are.
U will find someone to help u i am sure.

LETS NOT LET POL DIE!

Joram

Thanks to all the POL Developers that have brought it this far.
Lotho
New User

Post by Lotho »

Joram is correct, at the moment I am taking lessons is C++. I have in fact tried to learn POL before, but for some one with no programing knowledge it is a lost cause. It would be nice to have some one else around to show me around POL. I am with Joram, I don't know why the majority of people on this site (I wont say all because a couple have helped me with me questions.) have a "Screw off and go find some were else to learn" attitude. I thought this was a site were I could seek assistance with POL because everyone here seemed very knowledgeable, but I guess you are to knowledgeable to pass on the information. Im sure you never had to ask for help in your life, so don't worry, you wont see any more of me on this site.

As it remains this is a very large POL site, my offer still remains, if any one would like the position please contact me by PM.
Last edited by Lotho on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Edwards
Forum Regular

Post by *Edwards »

Would you be interested in joinning the Fantasia Shard project? We are actually expending our team and we have a lot of developments so you could try to integrate your ideas?! Send me a PM here on our forum!

www.FantasiaShard.tk