POL IRC Channel

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 095. Note: Core 095 is no longer officially supported.

Moderator: POL Developer

melanius
Neophyte Poster

POL IRC Channel

Post by melanius »

POL has its own IRC channel which is located at:
  • Server: irc.darkmyst.org
  • Channel: #pol
You can access it by using an Internet Relay Chat client (such as mIRC for windows and XChat for GNU/Linux and *BSD).

See you there :wink:
Last edited by melanius on Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gnafu
Grandmaster Poster

Post by Gnafu »

it was usefull for me

Thanks!!!

:mrgreen:
Marilla

Post by Marilla »

I'll try to hang out there more often myself, to have another possible head available to help folks, and stuff :)

Those who do visit, please be patient if you have a question; A lot of people just try to hang out in the channel and check it from time to time, but are not literally 'there' at every moment. I've always been reluctant to join in on that sort of thing (and I've refused to set up an IRC chatroom for my shard due to my general disdain for 'idling in chat'), but I will try to hang out there more to just have another possible person available for assistance, when needed!
Tritan
Grandmaster Poster

Post by Tritan »

Marilla wrote:I've always been reluctant to join in on that sort of thing (and I've refused to set up an IRC chatroom for my shard due to my general disdain for 'idling in chat')
I have to say I agree with that myself. I have yet to set up a chat room for my shard also.