How to write world items into static file?

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 095. Note: Core 095 is no longer officially supported.

Moderator: POL Developer

Cygnet
New User

How to write world items into static file?

Post by Cygnet »

Hey guys, thank you for your support so far, i has been helping me so much, so firstly i'd like to thank y'all. Im in trouble cuz idk how to decore the whole city and then write do statics i know that there is something to do about using fiddler and stuff, but i really coudn't find out hwo, wish you could light up my mind pls.

Thanks, Cygnet.
Cygnet
New User

Re: How to write world items into static file?

Post by Cygnet »

For ppl who are looking for, like me, a way to edit map and write stuff to statics, i've found an alternative called CentrED +, isn't the same like placing stuff in game, but has some awsome tools, i mastered it very quick and i advice u to watch to some tutorials on youtube, it might help alot.
Finally, i could make my own map, and decorate it to a static file.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHM2fqYcMYw this is the tutorial how to install it, i had alot of trouble due to windows secuirity permissions was aways blocking centrED client to read some file, but i figured it out giving to %localfiles% my user permissions.

Wish good luck to y'all, and im here to lend a hand if necessary.

Thanks, Cgynet