account creator issues

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 095. Note: Core 095 is no longer officially supported.

Moderator: POL Developer

macca01
New User

account creator issues

Post by macca01 »

Hi Guys,

I'm currently in the process of getting an old ZHA shard up and running.
The server is on-line and working well. I'm looking to open the shard up within the next week or so.

The issue i am having is when entering the account details on the website i have created nothing happens (The web page and the .ecl file are the one's previously used and should be fine.

I think the issue is a setting i need to change in IIS. After playing around with rules for the .ECL exstention i noticed the results would change. From no file found to a bank screen.

http://101.165.107.80:90/adduser.htm

The above is the link for anyone who might be interested in trying it out.

Please also note I have configured the POL.cfg file to reflect this and port forwarding has been set-up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
macca01
New User

Re: account creator issues

Post by macca01 »

i have given up.

I've tried IIS assumed the issue was with IIS not supporting local scripts to be run tried apache with no luck.

I don't have the original source file which makes it near impossible to get working. I've looked at all the other posts on this site regarding the account creator tried many different script sets none of which worked with POL95.

The website works fine you enter in the details it will eaither ask to save the .ecl file or it shows gibberish on the next page. treats the ecl file as if it were just a html file. shows code and everything.