About support "chariot" in pol99...

Here you can post threads specific to the current release of the core (099)

Moderator: POL Developer

Deiverson
New User

About support "chariot" in pol99...

Post by Deiverson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:07 am

Hello,

I wonder if you know a way to change the designer of some things, my idea is to develop a mount that would be a "chariot", changing a horse, at first putting an isometric drawing static, no animation, you know a way to modify this, and what files are responsible for the design of the horse? And if have support in 099beta-2010-01-02?

Kind Regards,

Deiverson

gundamwing84
Grandmaster Poster

Re: About support "chariot" in pol99...

Post by gundamwing84 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:57 pm

hmmm from what i understand you want to know how to set the graphic to the chariot right??

if you are planning on creating a whole new npc/item called "chariot" and making it ridable, you would be best off making it a item, or a npc. the easy way is to set it as an NPC and maybe use a horse script or something.

eg.

NpcTemplate Enchanted Chariot
{
name An Enchanted Chariot (lol enchanted so ppl dont think its weird that it moves)
script :scripts:scripty
graphic 0x0000(add in the graphic for the chariot template here)
objtype 0x0000
color 0
truecolor 0
}

something like that perhaps??

if you wanted to make a complete new item (the hard way) you will need to put these lines into an itemdesc.cfg, and make a script for it to be considered an item you can double click to ride, or make it a totem (either way).

Item 0x0000 (this HAS to be different to every other item in your shard)
{
Name A Ridable Chariot
desc A Chariot
graphic 0x000 (add the graphic for it here)
script :scripty:scripty (add the path to ur script here)
weight 2000
}

(warning item desc and npc desc are NOT able for use, there may be many other things u have to add into them, they are just merely examples).

if you need a bit of help, dont be afraid to ask, however im not a very adept scripter yet.

regards, Mat

gundamwing84
Grandmaster Poster

Re: About support "chariot" in pol99...

Post by gundamwing84 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:16 am

edited the above ^^^^ because it was late when i wrote that and it made no sense lol sorry