Spells gump

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 096.
Note: Core 096 is no longer officially supported.

Moderator: POL Developer

Marcolo88
New User

Spells gump

Post by Marcolo88 »

hi, i have a question for all developer...
there is a way to call via scripts the spells icon? because i have a custom spellbook but there isn't any icons. If i'll put it, i'll hook the spells/macro packet.. but if i call the number of gump of the icon, the icon appear but it not work with the click and it disappear on close of the client.

if it not possilbe, there is a way to memoryze the position of a gump when closing the client? (in this case the icon bring on at the login and via scripts i can control the function).

thanks at all

(and sorry for my english).

Bye
Marcolo88
New User

Post by Marcolo88 »

anyone know how do that?
MontuZ
Forum Regular

Post by MontuZ »

Your best bet would be to make a 'hotbar' with an assortment of spells set by the user, keep it in a nice location where it wouldn't interfere with the users game play of course.

Even simpler way would be to make a text command .castspell <spellname> so players could set spells to hotkeys.

I don't think there is a way to get the last position of a recently closed gump. I too have wanted to do the same thing you're talking about.
CWO
POL Expert

Post by CWO »

I don't think the client returns the info on the last position of the gump. It would be impossible to do unless the client says something about it.