GM Command to toggle book between read/write and readonly
Removed unused bookstorage.cfg file
* itemdesc.cfg - added commented out example of a shard common book defined in itemdesc
* methods.src - fixed reading of book contents from itemdesc.cfg entry.
* Books defined in itemdesc cannot be editied
* When editing books using cprops (for Author, Title, and Contents), the changes are saved in datafiles, not back to the cprop
* When opening a book the scripts search for entries in datafile, cprops then itemdesc entries in that order. They will only write back to datafiles.
Made a small change or new addition to the Distro that makes a difference? You can post the changes here in .patch or .diff file format, for others to use or even added to the official Distro SVN!
1 post • Page 1 of 1