When you die

Need to discuss something being done all wrong? Explain it!
Also home of flame-fest-fridays.

Moderator: POL Developer

MontuZ
Forum Regular

When you die

Post by MontuZ »

What song do you want played at your funeral?

I'd like Green day's Good riddance played at mine.
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

Something happy and peppy. I have to admit that I am partial to hymns since we are dealing with death so I'd say "I'll Fly Away". Really anything fun would be acceptable.

Maybe Joe Diffy's "Prop Me Up Beside the Jukebox When I Die."

*laughs*
Last edited by Yukiko on Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haos
New User

Post by Haos »

On my funeral (for which i`d prepare a written list of invited guests) i want everybody to have a load of fun. Tonz of booze, some happy, jamaican riddims, everyone should be happy that "that son of a $#@#$ made it to the final roll call". Crying and mouring are gonna be prohibited by the punisment of imminent exclusion from the party.

The final moment: My cremated body in a container placed on a small table, everyone gathered, sitting and standing around, final good bye. Then, a chosen one, has to stand abruptly, and knock everything on the floor (remember the one of Monty Pythons?). He HAS to make sure, that the ashes are to be all around the place.
tekproxy
Forum Regular

Post by tekproxy »

Good songs! Quite fitting. :)

Haos, pretty sweet funeral plans. Hopefully you can get enough cool people who are in on it.

I've seen my future and I die fighting at least 1,000 ninja, so the one or two that survive are going to have to figure out what to do with my corpse. They'll probably run away, figuring I'm just faking it.

If I get bored being dead, I'll just join another server with re-spawn enabled.
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

Tek, please leave me your Nigerian millions. OK?
tekproxy
Forum Regular

Post by tekproxy »

I just need a small amount of money to buy the ticket, passport and visa, most of the paperwork has been taken care of.
runtest
Grandmaster Poster

Post by runtest »

I do not want music of the world to be played. Instead, I want a subliminal song that is not audioable to the human ears that project sounds waves in a fasion that invokes brain activity, more specificaly near the back where transmitters create memory (and dreams). With prescise measures I could create an eternal dream when my victims sleep that will paint a picture in their head of me. Thus, I will be remembered forever!

RADIONICS RULES