EMO PWNS XD

Need to discuss something being done all wrong? Explain it!
Also home of flame-fest-fridays.

Moderator: POL Developer

Emo fad?

Awesome!
27%
Sucks!
9%
Die irl please? Thanks.
64%

Total votes: 11

MontuZ
Forum Regular

EMO PWNS XD

Post by MontuZ »

Not really.

Emo dudes need to get a grip on life.
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

I must live a sheltered life. I have no idea what the topic is about. Can you please enlighten me?
Datus
Apprentice Poster

Post by Datus »

i thought emo died in the 90s?

i always hated it ... i saw some emo band getting their arses kicked by some cops on youtube recently... it was hysterical...

yukiko,

emo is really whiney rock music... emo is short for "emotional" ... it was one of the worst fads of the 90s. kind of like that whiney pop punk stuff that's popular now adays... but even less talented... if you can believe it...
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Post by Yukiko »

Kind of like Hank Williams Sr. gone rock huh?

People who like "emo" are probably the same ones who complain about country music being too twangy.

As for me I can enjoy almost any type of music. So I guess I'd have to abstain from voting since there's no "I don't care" option.
MuadDib
Former Developer

Post by MuadDib »

Emo needs to just die.
Datus
Apprentice Poster

Post by Datus »

yukiko,

i'm open to all types of music myself... but you wouldn't believe it if you heard emo...

there's also a fashion trend that surrounds the little niche' ... that is boys try to look as weak and feminine as possible... to the point of utter starvation... anorexia probably...

generaly speaking of course ...
SMJ
Grandmaster Poster

Post by SMJ »

EMO PWNS XD
I think that pretty much covers it...

Code: Select all

var Emo := kid.suck;
var XD := world.happyness;
Emo.pwn(XD);
MontuZ
Forum Regular

Post by MontuZ »

I don't like the fad or the music. All the emo bands are just a dime a doozen. One hit wonders(for the most part). Which is why they call it Pop-Punk. And I think the 90's fad you're talking about is just punk, not emo? I really don't remember anything before last year... last month for that matter... actually... I can't even remember what I did before yesterday.. :shock:
Datus
Apprentice Poster

Post by Datus »

music scenes are probably a little different based on geography ... here in new england, mid to late 90s was the emo bubble ... i know it started in the midwest and i think its since migrated back there ... so maybe it's still going strong in middle america ...

emo, punk, goth, vampires, ravers, thugs, homies, blah blah blah ... i hate factions ... people are gay ...
MuadDib
Former Developer

Post by MuadDib »

Emo seems to be anywhere, at any time. And yes, IT NEEDS TO FRICKEN DIE DIE DIE. :x
Tritan
Grandmaster Poster

Post by Tritan »

I have heard of this before and thought it was something that needed to go away back then. Nothing can take the place of good ole rock-n-roll or even country music.

Rap is another type of music that needs to die along with emo.