Hey peeps.

Open discussion forum. For topics that do not fit anywhere else.

Moderator: POL Developer

Bishop
New User

Hey peeps.

Post by Bishop »

Haven't been around in a decade or so, but my girlfriend wanted a game that we could play online together that didn't involve killing other people and I remembered I have my old Shattered Realms shard sitting unused on my hard drive and thought that would be the perfect thing. So, I guess I'm going to be around again for a while. Looking forward to seeing what you all have accomplished while I've been gone lifin'.

Bishop
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Re: Hey peeps.

Post by Yukiko »

Hey! Are you THE Bishop, developer of the static housing system? It has been a while. How have you been? You have been sorely missed. A lot has happened since I last saw you around the forums. The best thing to do is browse through the Core-changes.txt and the docs. That should bring you up to speed. If your shard is pre 096 you will have a lot of updating to do to make it compliant with POL 099 or 100.
DevGIB
Grandmaster Poster

Re: Hey peeps.

Post by DevGIB »

Hi Bishop,
Welcome back (again :P).
We've dumped the IRC chan and moved to a discord server now.
You can find the link to the discord channel in the chat tab of the main website.
It's usually fairly active in there so if you need any help getting your scripts up and running again feel free to come find us!