Hi everyone, i need some help

Open discussion forum. For topics that do not fit anywhere else.

Moderator: POL Developer

ArkNem
New User

Hi everyone, i need some help

Post by ArkNem »

Hi, first of all sorry for my english language, i'm trying to build an ancient pol93 with some friends, but i think the client version (2.0.0) is too old to log in with razor or steam, now we can log in with orion but it's too complicated bcause in italy no one knows it so i need help to set UOS and a compatible client to log in.
I don't know how to begin. I dont know why but if i try to start UOS with 2.0.0 or 6.0.10 it's the same problem (Qt5gui.dll). I don't know, someone can help me please? :helpsign:
Basically our shard is ready with very nice scripts but we have only this log in problem, can't change pol version now :(
guialtran
Grandmaster Poster

Re: Hi everyone, i need some help

Post by guialtran »

Ciechu
New User

Post by Ciechu »

Try to find and use uo rice, app makes the work and you will not need to use steam or razor program.

After use UO Rice, you have encrypted client in your uo folder. Dont forget to change ip in login.cfg

Greetz, Ciechu.
ArkNem
New User

Post by ArkNem »

Ciechu wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:34 pm Try to find and use uo rice, app makes the work and you will not need to use steam or razor program.

After use UO Rice, you have encrypted client in your uo folder. Dont forget to change ip in login.cfg

Greetz, Ciechu.
i NEED to use Steam or Razor, i need people be able to make complex macros for themselves and use all the UOS tools. Nobody even play UO without tools or complete assist :/
Anyway i'll search for UO rice and try but i really need people be able to use UOS or Razor launcher.
Is it possible to keep the same version of pol but changing the client version (despite the POL being particularly old)? In pol.cfg i can change the encryption but every encryption i set don't works with OUS.
Ciechu
New User

Post by Ciechu »

Did you try to put this dll file in program folder? :P

I've never seen older POL's than 095, so I can't help you, but I know that old distro was very easy to understand. Try to compile files in newer POL version, PM me - when I have some time, I can look into yours script base.
TyraNoah
New User

Post by TyraNoah »

I am here for the replies to the question by arknem,
I also need some help on the same.
found none yet :(

minotaurfightstore | https://minotaurfightstore.co.uk/lp/box ... ipment-uk/