Mondain Legacy Item

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 097.
Note: Core 097 is no longer officially supported.

Moderator: POL Developer

zakko
New User

Mondain Legacy Item

Post by zakko »

How can I add items from mondain legacy on my server? I'm currently using the pol097 2008-09-01 Coregina, planning to update soon to 098 (beta1 most likely)

At the moment when I create some of those items with their graphic (checked from insideUO) they appear to be "'1_NOTHING', they don't seem to be wearable, you can walk on them like they don't exist (for walls) and so on...

I tried by adding the item on my itemdesc with objtype == as their graphic from InsideUO but it doesn't seem to work
OldnGrey
POL Expert

Re: Mondain Legacy Item

Post by OldnGrey »

I have recently defined all the wearables from AOS onwards. Using UOFiddler I was able to figure out which ones were repeats and which were new. All equip just fine. I made itemdesc.cfg entries for all clothing, armour and weapons but I don't think it was strictly necessary to just equip them.

I have the clients defined as ML clients in a login script:
if ( character.clientversion[1, 1] == "5" )
acctref.set_uo_expansion("ML");
endif

And UOFeatureEnable=0x1a8 in servspecopt.cfg.

The other thing I had to ensure was that uoconvert was working off a modern tiledata with no verdata. It turned out I was using a really old set of mul files for my server and that needed to update to a ML set.