Custom Container

Here you can post threads requesting help on the official POL Ultima Online Emulator Core 097.
Note: Core 097 is no longer officially supported.

Moderator: POL Developer

Marcolo88
New User

Custom Container

Post by Marcolo88 »

hi, i have a little problem with a new contaier...

i have create a new image of a recipient and with mulpatcher i hav put it in the first free gump slot (27).

so i have set in tiledata the flag "container" and i have saved.

in itemdesc i have create the container.

When i double click in the object, the gump appear and the object entred on the container but only in a specific rectangle.

If i change the maxX minX maxY minY, the position of the object is the same.

I think the problem is in the mul file but i don't know how I must do (i'm not a graphic designer).

i have see an old post in this forum with the same question but there isn't any solution

there is any function to manage it?

Help me please!!

thank you very much
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Re: Custom Container

Post by Yukiko »

Is there anyway you can post a screenshot?
That might help to give us a visual of what's happening.
Mahdi
New User

Post by Mahdi »

There is problem with custom container area. You can raise MinX, MaxX, MinY, MaxY, but in fact raising stop on value about 100x100.
To this value is everything ok. But then the item droped in container fall on direction 100x100. This problem came with new POL 97 and ML client. I think that this is step backward. But I dont know if it is problem of POL or ML client.
Mahdi
New User

Post by Mahdi »

Any progress in this?
Turley
POL Developer

Post by Turley »

I think this is only client related, i recently had the same problem. The 2d client has an intern table of the gump bounds. If it has to display a custom gump it somehow scales it. If you hook the 0x08 Drop item packet you will see that the client sends wrong coords. There is no way to tell the client via packets what the real min/max/xy values are...so the server does everything properly...