Staff Assistant (Source Code)

This is where you can post about tools related specifically to the POL Server itself

Moderator: POL Developer

Danielle
Grandmaster Poster

Staff Assistant (Source Code)

Post by Danielle »

I have not been involved with POL development for some time, but while going through an old backup I located some of the tools I wrote for building and administrating a server.

This tool is the Staff Assistant tool, a small, multi-tabbed program that allows quick and convenient access to nearly every function a GM, world-builder or staffer could need. The program was in beta stages and most features were complete and working, but some were still in development.

The tool will need to be updated, that is certain. Additionally, some things are hard-coded for use with the server I was building so that will need changed as well. Hopefully some aspiring programmer can pick it up and continue the development.

Additionally, a List Editor was made for editing the lists used to populate the Building Creator, Items, etc. tabs. This tool was still in the alpha stage and still needs a lot of work.

Both are programmed in VB.NET using Visual Studio 2005.

I am releasing this under the Open Software License.
Attachments
Nightscape Staff Assistant List Editor.rar
Staff Assistant List Editor Source Files
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 387 times
Nightscape Staff Assistant.rar
Staff Assistant Source Files
(2.44 MiB) Downloaded 412 times
Yukiko
Distro Developer

Re: Staff Assistant (Source Code)

Post by Yukiko »

Oh my goodness!

Thank you Danielle!!!!

This looks like a great replacement for Dundee's Other Hand. Looks like I am going to have to brush-up on my Visual Basic.

FYI for folks wanting to compile this under VS 2010 Professional, VS will need to convert it. It converts just fine and compiles perfectly.

Thanks again Danielle!