Download Dundee's Other Hand from Here

This is where you can post about tools related specifically to the POL Server itself

Moderator: POL Developer

Salavat

Download Dundee's Other Hand from Here

Post by Salavat »

i had it on old forum so i thought i would post it again its version 2.0.0.3 if any one is caring

link to site

http://www.freewebs.com/salavats/

direct link to file

http://www.freewebs.com/salavats/downlo ... taller.rar

might wanna right click save as for that though
Last edited by Salavat on Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
qrak
Grandmaster Poster

Post by qrak »

hey dude you saved my life ;)
Austin
Former Developer

Post by Austin »

Made it sticky so's people can find it easier in the future. ;)
tao4mike

Post by tao4mike »

anyone know why my av software always tells me this file is a virus? (the DoHInstaller.exe I mean)

Win32:Trojan-gen. {VC}
Virus/Worm

just wondering...thanks!

Mike
CWO
POL Expert

Post by CWO »

Doesnt come up as a virus to me. Make sure you have updated your virus scan completely. Other than that, it could be the type of installer they are using (Sometimes my shard's installer can come up as spyware only because of the same installer scripting engine I use being used by many spyware makers to silently install things in the background)
tao4mike

Post by tao4mike »

Yeah...I have current virus definitions..this has always happened for years now with my av software (avast.) I checked this with bitdefender online scan and it did not recognize it as a virus (just for everyones info.) I have always assumed that maybe there was some remote connection feature in it or something that registered as a virus..but what do I know :) Anyhow yeah..and it's just the installer that is detected as such..after installed the files that are installed are fine :) Was just wondering if anyone had any idea why that may be happening...I will try to submit the file to my av software and see if they can somehow take it off the list :) Thanks!

Mike
XtehseA
New User

Post by XtehseA »

i cant get it to work, can any1 else download it and open it?
Salavat

Post by Salavat »

works perfectly fine must be something to do with your computer