Hi Turley.
We have interesting discussion in discord about this.
If you want I can repost all. I don't know how be right.
Search found 27 matches
- Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:34 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Sort out
- Replies: 4
- Views: 30325
- Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:38 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Sort out
- Replies: 4
- Views: 30325
Sort out
Hi there
It's me again, and I want strange things :D
Sometimes I need to sort out all mobs or all items. I know how I can do it.
I can take ListMobilesInBox or ListObjectsInBox and have gotten very very big array. But it is without items in storages! And I have to do it some times for different ...
It's me again, and I want strange things :D
Sometimes I need to sort out all mobs or all items. I know how I can do it.
I can take ListMobilesInBox or ListObjectsInBox and have gotten very very big array. But it is without items in storages! And I have to do it some times for different ...
- Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:45 pm
- Forum: Scripting Help
- Topic: Packets
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5021
Packets
Hi there
We have Packet, and we can send packet from server to client. For example: packet.sendPacket(who) or SendPacket(who,packet).
How can we emulate to send packet FROM client TO server?
We have Packet, and we can send packet from server to client. For example: packet.sendPacket(who) or SendPacket(who,packet).
How can we emulate to send packet FROM client TO server?
- Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:58 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Inline webserver
- Replies: 0
- Views: 25446
Inline webserver
I don't complain, it's only feature request )))
We have internal webserver it's very good, in pol.cfg we have section about web server and option WebServerDebug. When this option is turned on, we have some info in console. But if I turn off this option I continue to get info as "HTTP client ...
We have internal webserver it's very good, in pol.cfg we have section about web server and option WebServerDebug. When this option is turned on, we have some info in console. But if I turn off this option I continue to get info as "HTTP client ...
- Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:03 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Pol crash when item destroy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 30243
Re: Pol crash when item destroy
Yukiko
Yes, of course I understand this.
Mmmm.... I apologize if my words like a taunt. It's because I no good speak english, sorry
Yes, of course I understand this.
Mmmm.... I apologize if my words like a taunt. It's because I no good speak english, sorry
- Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:08 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Pol crash when item destroy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 30243
Re: Pol crash when item destroy
Thank Kevin. It can be truth, I'll check it.
Because I have some item and they have to lose the durability when they to equipping.
But when it happen, I return 0 from equip script.
var time:=GetObjProperty(item,"#timed");
if (!time)time:=0;endif
if (time>5)
CheckToolWear (who, item,4,10); //this ...
Because I have some item and they have to lose the durability when they to equipping.
But when it happen, I return 0 from equip script.
var time:=GetObjProperty(item,"#timed");
if (!time)time:=0;endif
if (time>5)
CheckToolWear (who, item,4,10); //this ...
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:59 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Scripts stuck
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19123
Re: Scripts stuck
Ok I will post logs(debug, script, pol .log) when I will get this bug another time.
But debug and scripts don't have time notch ((( It's will be very big files without explain where and when was bug
But debug and scripts don't have time notch ((( It's will be very big files without explain where and when was bug
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:53 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Pol crash when item destroy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 30243
Pol crash when item destroy
and if I'm just here)))
There another one problem )
[08/26 01:31:34] remove_item_from_world: item 0x705A5555 at 0,0 does not exist in world zone ( Old Serial: 0x705A5555 )
[08/26 01:31:35]
##########################################################
Current StackBackTrace
StackWalker ...
There another one problem )
[08/26 01:31:34] remove_item_from_world: item 0x705A5555 at 0,0 does not exist in world zone ( Old Serial: 0x705A5555 )
[08/26 01:31:35]
##########################################################
Current StackBackTrace
StackWalker ...
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:28 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Scripts stuck
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19123
Re: Scripts stuck
Yukiko yes, of course i undertsand this. But i really don't use any common scripts (
in 2005 if i remember it was start from distro of pol93 but i can mistake. And now, I don't have any packages from common scripts.
And I don't think that this is because of the scripts. It started 3-4 month ago ...
in 2005 if i remember it was start from distro of pol93 but i can mistake. And now, I don't have any packages from common scripts.
And I don't think that this is because of the scripts. It started 3-4 month ago ...
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:16 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Scripts stuck
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19123
Re: Scripts stuck
to Nando
ok i will try with 5000 and tell about. But we have problem, script.log doesn't have time notch (
to Yukiko
sorry (( i have shard more over 10 years since 2005. My scripts isn't based on common basic scripts or this is scripts were fully rewrited
ok i will try with 5000 and tell about. But we have problem, script.log doesn't have time notch (
to Yukiko
sorry (( i have shard more over 10 years since 2005. My scripts isn't based on common basic scripts or this is scripts were fully rewrited
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:10 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Scripts stuck
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19123
Re: Scripts stuck
sometimes it turn off scripts with autosave or saving from GM command sometimes no.
Same as another scripts
But the saving via ctrl+c work properly.
Same as another scripts
But the saving via ctrl+c work properly.
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:36 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Scripts stuck
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19123
Re: Scripts stuck
It's random scripts. Brain, use, walkon etc.
it's can be any scripts (
They are exist in PolCore().script_profiles but don't work
it's can be any scripts (
They are exist in PolCore().script_profiles but don't work
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:25 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Scripts stuck
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19123
Re: Scripts stuck
I check critical and runaway scripts with RunawayScriptThreshold=100000
no it's not this scripts ((
logs don't have any info: LogLevel=3 and DebugLevel=3
to Yukiko:
Server(core) works without problem, all chars can walk, run etc. But scripts don't work for some time and then turn on again.
I try ...
no it's not this scripts ((
logs don't have any info: LogLevel=3 and DebugLevel=3
to Yukiko:
Server(core) works without problem, all chars can walk, run etc. But scripts don't work for some time and then turn on again.
I try ...
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:54 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Scripts stuck
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19123
Re: Scripts stuck
No
it's my own scripts.
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:00 am
- Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Topic: Scripts stuck
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19123
Scripts stuck
Hi there, again
I have some strange problem.
Sometimes all scripts are stuck.
[08/30 17:54:55] sysload=33 (20) cputime=16109375
[08/30 17:55:55] sysload=6 (1) cputime=5281250
[08/30 17:56:55] sysload=0 (0) cputime=1953125
[08/30 17:57:55] sysload=0 (0) cputime=2500000
[08/30 17:58:55] sysload=0 ...
I have some strange problem.
Sometimes all scripts are stuck.
[08/30 17:54:55] sysload=33 (20) cputime=16109375
[08/30 17:55:55] sysload=6 (1) cputime=5281250
[08/30 17:56:55] sysload=0 (0) cputime=1953125
[08/30 17:57:55] sysload=0 (0) cputime=2500000
[08/30 17:58:55] sysload=0 ...
- Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:38 pm
- Forum: Current stable release (099)
- Topic: Resources.cfg
- Replies: 27
- Views: 78554
Re: Resources.cfg
https://docs.polserver.com/pol099/fullf ... stResource
HarvestResource( resource, x, y, M, N, realm := _DEFAULT_REALM )
HarvestResource( resource, x, y, M, N, realm := _DEFAULT_REALM )
- Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:12 am
- Forum: Current stable release (099)
- Topic: Resources.cfg
- Replies: 27
- Views: 78554
Re: Resources.cfg
Yes, you are right!
I will try this
I will try this
- Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:21 am
- Forum: Current stable release (099)
- Topic: Resources.cfg
- Replies: 27
- Views: 78554
Re: Resources.cfg
Yes it's good try for "the mythril in Trinsic" but not good attempt for constraint and control all resources.
Preloading all parametres from the config is very good too. But my shard very big with many scripts and small online )))) Full server occupies 2.5gb RAM )) with all the features.
I can load ...
Preloading all parametres from the config is very good too. But my shard very big with many scripts and small online )))) Full server occupies 2.5gb RAM )) with all the features.
I can load ...
- Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:39 am
- Forum: Current stable release (099)
- Topic: Resources.cfg
- Replies: 27
- Views: 78554
Re: Resources.cfg
O! Thank you. I understood that.
You are my hero! :)
But now, i should consider all the configs depending on the value in the script. It's not cool :(
UnitsPerArea 6
SecondsPerRegrow 600
with 3,1 in Harvest, realy it means grow in 1800 sec.... or 5,1 = 3000sec it's cool... or 10,1 = 6000sec ...
You are my hero! :)
But now, i should consider all the configs depending on the value in the script. It's not cool :(
UnitsPerArea 6
SecondsPerRegrow 600
with 3,1 in Harvest, realy it means grow in 1800 sec.... or 5,1 = 3000sec it's cool... or 10,1 = 6000sec ...
- Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:56 am
- Forum: Current stable release (099)
- Topic: Resources.cfg
- Replies: 27
- Views: 78554
Re: Resources.cfg
Yes, but HarvestResource() harvest maximum. i mean if in the tile 1 unit HarvestResource( "ore", targ.x, targ.y, 10, 1, targ.realm) returns 1,
end since 600 sec in this tile will be 1 unit and harvest return 1; and then and then
if you mean check
if Harvest return > N
but every time when ...
end since 600 sec in this tile will be 1 unit and harvest return 1; and then and then
if you mean check
if Harvest return > N
but every time when ...
- Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:41 am
- Forum: Current stable release (099)
- Topic: Resources.cfg
- Replies: 27
- Views: 78554
Re: Resources.cfg
Maybe turn on capacity?
Region GoodRegion
{
UnitsPerArea 3
SecondsPerRegrow 3600
Capacity 50000
Range 10 20 110 120
}
area of region = 110-10 * 120-20 = 10000
max units per tile in area = Capacity / area of region = 50000/10000 = 5 in the tile
we have main cycle for grow 600 sec. Ok it's good ...
Region GoodRegion
{
UnitsPerArea 3
SecondsPerRegrow 3600
Capacity 50000
Range 10 20 110 120
}
area of region = 110-10 * 120-20 = 10000
max units per tile in area = Capacity / area of region = 50000/10000 = 5 in the tile
we have main cycle for grow 600 sec. Ok it's good ...
- Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:46 am
- Forum: Current stable release (099)
- Topic: Resources.cfg
- Replies: 27
- Views: 78554
Re: Resources.cfg
No no
I want slower reneration! More slower regeneration
Now we have min 1 per 600sec. I need 1 per hour or 2 hours
I think something about use of decimal in core. For example
UnitsPerArea 10
SecondsPerRegrow 3600
600/3600=0.16(6) every 600sec and when it will be more 1.0, add 1 unit to tile ...
I want slower reneration! More slower regeneration
Now we have min 1 per 600sec. I need 1 per hour or 2 hours
I think something about use of decimal in core. For example
UnitsPerArea 10
SecondsPerRegrow 3600
600/3600=0.16(6) every 600sec and when it will be more 1.0, add 1 unit to tile ...
- Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:46 am
- Forum: Current stable release (099)
- Topic: Resources.cfg
- Replies: 27
- Views: 78554
Re: Resources.cfg
Cool! Thank you very much!
Please, consider about increasing timeline of regrow it's very important thing for the economics of shards
Please, consider about increasing timeline of regrow it's very important thing for the economics of shards
- Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:03 am
- Forum: Current stable release (099)
- Topic: Resources.cfg
- Replies: 27
- Views: 78554
Re: Resources.cfg
Sorry I would to explain. This was script, which emulates to digging the area 6х6
program testore(who)
var targ:=TargetCoordinates(who);
detach();
var timer:=ReadGameClock();
var counter:=0;
while (1)
var x,y;
for (x:=0;x<=5;x+=1)
for (y:=0;y<=5;y+=1)
var num := HarvestResource( "ore", targ.x ...
program testore(who)
var targ:=TargetCoordinates(who);
detach();
var timer:=ReadGameClock();
var counter:=0;
while (1)
var x,y;
for (x:=0;x<=5;x+=1)
for (y:=0;y<=5;y+=1)
var num := HarvestResource( "ore", targ.x ...
- Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:08 pm
- Forum: Current stable release (099)
- Topic: Resources.cfg
- Replies: 27
- Views: 78554
Re: Resources.cfg
Some strange things )))
I was digging area 6x6
Config:
Region Mountain NW of Wrong
{
UnitsPerArea 5
SecondsPerRegrow 600
Capacity 200000
Range 1935 55 1999 118
}
[08/26 23:08:20] [scripts/textcmd/test/test4.ecl]: 17006367 0 0 ore exist: 5 timer: 0 <<< START
...
[08/26 23:11:16] [scripts ...
I was digging area 6x6
Config:
Region Mountain NW of Wrong
{
UnitsPerArea 5
SecondsPerRegrow 600
Capacity 200000
Range 1935 55 1999 118
}
[08/26 23:08:20] [scripts/textcmd/test/test4.ecl]: 17006367 0 0 ore exist: 5 timer: 0 <<< START
...
[08/26 23:11:16] [scripts ...