Search found 3 matches
- Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Elemental damage
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3850
Elemental damage
Alright I know its a bit old of a core but im trying to deal with what i got. I am the new admin for Journeys end a old server from way back when. Anyway, im trying to add Cold damage to a few monster and i cant figure out how to do so. I have done it with poison because i had a guideline to go by ...
- Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:58 am
- Forum: General Help (095)
- Topic: Need some help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 27113
Re: Need some help
config.cfg?
heres my servers.cfg
GameServer
{
Name Journey's End
IP 68.19x.1xx.1xx
Port 5003
}
GameServer
{
Name JE Local
IP 192.168.1.1xx
Port 5003
we tried this all sorts of ways and no one can connect but me
I searched the files for this config.cfg and found nothing
heres my servers.cfg
GameServer
{
Name Journey's End
IP 68.19x.1xx.1xx
Port 5003
}
GameServer
{
Name JE Local
IP 192.168.1.1xx
Port 5003
we tried this all sorts of ways and no one can connect but me
I searched the files for this config.cfg and found nothing
- Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:41 am
- Forum: General Help (095)
- Topic: Need some help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 27113
Need some help
Myself and the owner of journeys End are trying to re-open the server, we have done all the proper steps in order to get the server online such as. Porting my router to the wireless port I'm using , changed the dmz to my port, changed the servers ip and the root where Ultima online folder is. Now ...