Hello!
Ive been trying to copy statics from map1(trammel) into map0(my custom map).
To extract them from the trammel map is no problem. I get a wsc file with content..
http://www.tel-yara.com/files/screeners/multool.jpg
In "placed X and Y" I set the upper corner of the building to be placed ...
Search found 16 matches
- Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:11 pm
- Forum: UO Tools
- Topic: Copy statics
- Replies: 2
- Views: 26381
- Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:19 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
Re: Problem with custom map
thanks 
- Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:12 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
- Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:58 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
Re: Problem with custom map
lol ok.. ill look into it later.....
what else can i do, i set realmgen not to use diffs. but i still cant move around.. :O
what else can i do, i set realmgen not to use diffs. but i still cant move around.. :O
- Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:38 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
Re: Problem with custom map
could you just send me your vitallint.ecl? ive done all that--
- Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:05 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
Re: Problem with custom map
ive done that with the cleanup and recompiled.. and it creates all except vitallint..
- Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
Re: Problem with custom map
i compiled with the latest.. but it dosent create any vitallint.ecl .... what can i do?
- Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:28 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
Re: Problem with custom map
I had pol97 working. And I downloaded core99 and put it in my pol folder.. And unpacked all scripts with Ecomplier.. but now i get this problem.-..
POL.bat (v 1.0) by Austin
=========================
Starting pol.exe
=========================
POL099beta-2010-01-02 (VS.NET 2005)
compiled on Jan 2 ...
POL.bat (v 1.0) by Austin
=========================
Starting pol.exe
=========================
POL099beta-2010-01-02 (VS.NET 2005)
compiled on Jan 2 ...
- Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:01 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
Re: Problem with custom map
I still get this error
checkpoint: load_itemdesc
Warning! scripts/items/houseBanning.ecl does not ex
Error reading configuration file config/itemdesc.cf
Multi definition not found. Objtype=0x4018
Element: House 0x4018, found on line 369
Server Shutdown: load_itemdesc
Execution aborted due to ...
checkpoint: load_itemdesc
Warning! scripts/items/houseBanning.ecl does not ex
Error reading configuration file config/itemdesc.cf
Multi definition not found. Objtype=0x4018
Element: House 0x4018, found on line 369
Server Shutdown: load_itemdesc
Execution aborted due to ...
- Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:44 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
Re: Problem with custom map
Running pol again i get the error that Script/housedeed.eccl and script/housebanning.ecl does not exist..
Might be because i inserted the house and the deed in itemdesc.cfg and asks them to run the script Housedeed and Housebanning:
Name Covehousedeed
Desc deed to a new style house
Graphic ...
Might be because i inserted the house and the deed in itemdesc.cfg and asks them to run the script Housedeed and Housebanning:
Name Covehousedeed
Desc deed to a new style house
Graphic ...
- Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:46 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
Re: Problem with custom map
I added the house to the uoconvert and used uoconvert..
Now in the multis.cfg i put it like this?
House 0x18
{
Graphic 0x4018
static 0x0009 -4 -4 0 // wooden post
static 0x0007 -3 -4 0 // wooden wall
static 0x0007 -2 -4 0 // wooden wall
static 0x0007 -1 -4 0 // wooden wall
static 0x0007 1 ...
Now in the multis.cfg i put it like this?
House 0x18
{
Graphic 0x4018
static 0x0009 -4 -4 0 // wooden post
static 0x0007 -3 -4 0 // wooden wall
static 0x0007 -2 -4 0 // wooden wall
static 0x0007 -1 -4 0 // wooden wall
static 0x0007 1 ...
- Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:19 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
Re: Problem with custom map
Thanks i got it working!
Lets see if you know this one..
Using uofiddler I imported a house from a wsc file into an empty slot in the multis section.
Slot 24(0x18) I saved it into the multi.idx multi.mul and placed them in my uo folder and in the pol folder.
How do i get this in game? or get it ...
Lets see if you know this one..
Using uofiddler I imported a house from a wsc file into an empty slot in the multis section.
Slot 24(0x18) I saved it into the multi.idx multi.mul and placed them in my uo folder and in the pol folder.
How do i get this in game? or get it ...
- Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Problem with custom map
- Replies: 22
- Views: 14267
Problem with custom map
Im having some problem with a custom map.. Running on pol95 I have no trouble but once I use 97 or 99 I cant move, like it havent registered that there is tiles that I can move on.
I used realmgen to create Brittania with the map0, staidx and statics from my custom map so there should be a problem ...
I used realmgen to create Brittania with the map0, staidx and statics from my custom map so there should be a problem ...
- Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Import
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3891
Re: Import
Im running on Pol95, and it doesnt respond to .createmulti. I would use a newer version of Pol, but since I use a custommade map I cant get Pol97 working.. It is missing allot of files and it wants me to spawn a realm, but why should I spawn Britannia when I dont use it?
Do you know how I should do ...
Do you know how I should do ...
- Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:29 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Import
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3891
Re: Import
Yes, I use uofiddler to view the items that I put into a .wsc file.. but how do i get it in the game? I guess I could export it into a .txt or .uoa file but I still dont know how to bring them into the game...
..... okay so I figured out how to import them and make them a part of the multis. Now ...
..... okay so I figured out how to import them and make them a part of the multis. Now ...
- Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:43 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Import
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3891
Import
Is there any easy way to import items from .wsc files, Uoa or txt? In this case I mean multis.. I know there was on UOX...
Does anyone know the easiest way to make a house(built and imported into a wsc file) into a multi ingame..
Best re... Maki
Does anyone know the easiest way to make a house(built and imported into a wsc file) into a multi ingame..
Best re... Maki