Search found 2366 matches

by Yukiko
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:16 am
Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Topic: POL Docs --> POL Object Reference page
Replies: 3
Views: 36

Re: POL Docs --> POL Object Reference page

1920x1080 but I usually do not have my browser window maximized. That should not make a difference.
by Yukiko
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:04 pm
Forum: Current development (100)
Topic: A new beta build is up.
Replies: 6
Views: 101

Re: A new beta build is up.

Link is fixed on the Downloads page.
by Yukiko
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:35 am
Forum: POL Tools
Topic: POL shell script
Replies: 1
Views: 16

Re: POL shell script

Thanks Boberski. I am sure the Linux users can make good use of it.
by Yukiko
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:31 am
Forum: Current development (100)
Topic: A new beta build is up.
Replies: 6
Views: 101

Re: A new beta build is up.

I changed the link Boberski after you gave me the new one. Has it changed again?
by Yukiko
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:48 pm
Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Topic: POL Docs --> POL Object Reference page
Replies: 3
Views: 36

POL Docs --> POL Object Reference page

Two new objects were added to POL several iterations ago, FunctionObject and Boolean. Half kudos for adding them to the POL Object Reference page. Why only half kudos? Take a look at the image below. They are not formatted properly. They should be over on the right in the object list that is not rel...
by Yukiko
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:10 pm
Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Topic: SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?
Replies: 7
Views: 73

Re: SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?

CWO you are absolutely correct about SendOpenSpecialContainer moving the container, if it is not equipped on a character, to the location of the character invoking the command. For some reason I did not notice that the crate I was targeting was being moved from its original location to my location. ...
by Yukiko
Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:58 pm
Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Topic: SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?
Replies: 7
Views: 73

Re: SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?

I hadn't thought about making the item invisible and visible again after the SendOpenSpecialContainer. That might work. The UpdateMobile call works for the backpack as long as you use the UPDATEMOBILE_RECREATE flag. I'll test the invisible/visible option with a container not equipped on a character....
by Yukiko
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:52 pm
Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Topic: SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?
Replies: 7
Views: 73

Re: SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?

I performed some tests and here are my results. UpdateItem had no effect on the disappearing container and backpack. They still remained invisible. Then I tried UpdateMobile. With UpdateMobile( mobile, UPDATEMOBILE_UPDATE ) they still remain invisible. However with UpdateMobile( mobile, UPDATEMOBILE...
by Yukiko
Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:48 am
Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Topic: SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?
Replies: 7
Views: 73

Re: SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?

Yeah it seems like you might be on the right track. Maybe the UpdateItem function call after SendOpenSpecialContainer would be a temporary fix.

Hmm. On second thought that might not work if the item's X, Y, and Z were changed to a different location. I will have to test this.
by Yukiko
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:25 pm
Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Topic: SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?
Replies: 7
Views: 73

Re: SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?

Further testing on this, if SendOpenSpecialContainer is used on any container, the container disappears but if you walk out of range of the container and walk back it will be visible.
by Yukiko
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:15 pm
Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Topic: SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?
Replies: 7
Views: 73

SendOpenSpecialContainer bug?

Almost every .openpack command or variants thereof I have seen uses SendOpenSpecialContainer to display the contents of a character's backpack. The issue with using this function call to show a player's backpack is that when you do this the backpack on the player's paper doll goes invisible and will...
by Yukiko
Wed May 30, 2018 9:16 pm
Forum: Development Discussion
Topic: An update on my progress with the Distro upgrade.
Replies: 5
Views: 110

Re: An update on my progress with the Distro upgrade.

I just created a map of Felucca on ServUO and it is square not proportional. So I am assuming it is a client issue. :(
by Yukiko
Wed May 30, 2018 8:46 pm
Forum: Development Discussion
Topic: An update on my progress with the Distro upgrade.
Replies: 5
Views: 110

Re: An update on my progress with the Distro upgrade.

The map dimensionsof Felucca and Trammel for cartography are 5099 squares wide by 4095 high. The dungeon area is not included in a cartographer's map. So I clipped off a little of the ocean near to the dungeon area as well as the dungeon area. Using those numbers the ratio of width to height is 1.24...
by Yukiko
Wed May 30, 2018 5:51 pm
Forum: Development Discussion
Topic: An update on my progress with the Distro upgrade.
Replies: 5
Views: 110

Re: An update on my progress with the Distro upgrade.

I tried to adjust the width to the proportion of the map but what I got was the map displayed as a square with the tan scroll gump extending down below the map image. I will post some images so you can see the results.
by Yukiko
Tue May 29, 2018 9:43 pm
Forum: Current development (100)
Topic: A new beta build is up.
Replies: 6
Views: 101

Re: A new beta build is up.

Ok. He keeps changing his link :)
I'll see if I can get it.
by Yukiko
Mon May 28, 2018 10:49 pm
Forum: Current development (100)
Topic: A new beta build is up.
Replies: 6
Views: 101

A new beta build is up.

You can find the binary on our Downloads page.

This build restores SQL functionality (sql.em) to the Core. It isn't in core-changes.txt but it is there.
by Yukiko
Mon May 28, 2018 12:27 am
Forum: Development Discussion
Topic: An update on my progress with the Distro upgrade.
Replies: 5
Views: 110

An update on my progress with the Distro upgrade.

It has been a while since I posted an update. I have done quite a bit and I will attempt to list some of the things but it is definitely not a complete list. Added the crafting system from the 098 Distro. Added carpentry to the new crafting system. Added tinkering... Added bowcraft... Added cooking....
by Yukiko
Fri May 25, 2018 9:38 am
Forum: Scripting Help
Topic: A question about the 'decayat' member.
Replies: 2
Views: 65

Re: A question about the 'decayat' member.

Ok. Good to know. That means that if I have an item I want to set decayat 0 then I will need to attach a control script to reset the decayat if I want the item to decay later.

This behavior seems a bit inconsistent. I would think POL would reset decayat upon dropping the item in the world.
by Yukiko
Thu May 24, 2018 9:21 pm
Forum: Scripting Help
Topic: A question about the 'decayat' member.
Replies: 2
Views: 65

A question about the 'decayat' member.

While I was working on the crafting system upgrade to the Distro (Yes. I am still working on it.) I had dropped 2 barracuda on the ground. One decayed as expected. One, however, remains after more than a week. I found this puzzling. Tonight I checked the value of the decayat member and it was 0. Thi...
by Yukiko
Thu May 24, 2018 8:46 pm
Forum: UO Tools
Topic: Essence UCS
Replies: 52
Views: 5444

Re: Essence UCS

I stand corrected. I think the "Essence" name being attached to both projects was where I got confused.

My sincere apologies for the mistake.
by Yukiko
Thu May 24, 2018 2:23 pm
Forum: UO Tools
Topic: Essence UCS
Replies: 52
Views: 5444

Re: Essence UCS

Post continued... Application Controller Code: http://dev.uoquint.ru/projects/essence-udk/repository/entry/EssenceUDK.Application/ApplicationController.cs Screen shot: http://hopelives.us/Images/Temp/Application_Controller_code.jpg Main Wiki Page: http://dev.uoquint.ru/projects/essence-udk/wiki Scre...
by Yukiko
Thu May 24, 2018 2:23 pm
Forum: UO Tools
Topic: Essence UCS
Replies: 52
Views: 5444

Re: Essence UCS

I found the original Overview and source code using Google. I am including screen shots of the web pages below. Granted the GitHub repo has not had any commits or modifications since 2017 but apparently it was open source up until 2017-08-16. The last change was made by StaticZ, I assume that would ...
by Yukiko
Mon May 21, 2018 11:41 am
Forum: Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Topic: Add optional support for cliloc item names, a better idea.
Replies: 1
Views: 116

Re: Add optional support for cliloc item names, a better idea.

As no one posted an objection to this, in fact no one even commented at all, I took the liberty of asking Turley what his thoughts were and he said that adding more cliloc messaging to POL is being looked at. So this might actually be implemented. If so I think it should be an option that is enabled...
by Yukiko
Fri May 18, 2018 3:57 pm
Forum: UO Tools
Topic: Essence UCS
Replies: 52
Views: 5444

Re: Essence UCS

I am curious StaticZ why Essence was open source until 2015 and then it went closed source. I could understand if it was closed to begin with you might want to keep it closed but it started open. Your argument that you are afraid of hacking does not make sense. Linux is open source. Apache is open s...
by Yukiko
Fri May 18, 2018 9:19 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Speedhack
Replies: 5
Views: 143

Re: Speedhack

Thank you CEO.